What a beautiful and very brave woman she was. May she rest in peace.
Farrah lost her battle with cancer today what a sad day for her family and fans.
What a beautiful and very brave woman she was. May she rest in peace.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I would almost guarantee any guy on here that was a teen or early teen in the late 70's and early 80's had "THE" poster or a tee shirt of her striking the pose! I also think it would be safe to say she also got a lot of us through puberty!!
She picked the wrong day to die.
No disrespect, and may she rest in peace, but it was not the best of days to die on.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
shoot im only 22, and ive spent some "quality" time with farrah's pictures lol
she is a brave woman, and her battle was sad.
but it does kind of aggravate me that people just forget farrah's faullts when she dies, but all people can do when MJ dies is talk about what he did wrong.
farrah had really extreme drug problems at one time. but this is nto the time to focus on that, we need to focus on what she did good; which was make the fight against cancer HER fight, she did a lot for cancer patients and cancer treatments.
that means a lot to me, because one of my parents had breast cancer 10 years ago, and i want someone to find a cure.
thank god my mother is alright now, farrah wasnt as lucky, it makes me so sad.
Cancer blows. It doesn't care what you are,who you are,how old,who you leave behind,what kind of person you are...etc It is a non-discriminatory monster. Breast cancer has wreaked havoc on my family (lost an Aunt and had 2 other Aunts go through it-not to mention losing the finest man that I've ever been lucky enough to have known,my stepdad (and my best friend as well) last July through liver cancer. There's not a soul on this board that hasn't been touched by cancer. If God would grant me only one answered prayer,a cure for cancer would be the one I'd ask for.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
you and me both brother
ive lost my papaw, two of my great aunts, two great uncles, and thats just close family
cancer is so nasty because it just pops up, and by the time you find out it can be too late.
id rather find a cure for cancer than AIDS imo
Bookmarks